We offering a wide range of best quality Mustard Straw in both lose & bales form.
- The Mustard seeds are used to make mustard oil which is used for cooking, massage and for pickles.
- Mustard plant, one of several plants, having seeds that are used for the condiment
- Mustard seed, seeds of the mustard plant used in cooking
- Mustard (condiment), a paste or sauce made from mustard seeds used as a condiment
- Mustard greens, edible leaves from a variety of mustard plant, Brassica Juncea
- Mustard plaster, a traditional medical treatment used to treat minor ailments, made from mustard seed powder
- Mustard and cress, a mixture of mustard seeds and garden cress seeds grown as sprouts and used as a sandwich filling or garnish for a salad or other dishes
Mustard Straw can be used as an item for animal feed.
With proper techniques, Guar Straw can be burned and used to power steam engines in various industries.